Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sarah's Birthday Party

So my friend Sarah (from High School) always has a themed birthday party every year. Last year was Pin Up Girls & Men in Uniform...

This year was "Jocks & Nerds"... So I dug up my old Drill Team uniform out of my mother's closet... and Mark borrowed a Rugby uniform from his old roommate. They just happened to match, which gave it that special touch!



Mark wasn't the only Rugby guy! But Mark had the best costume!!! That's why he won the costume contest! I think Sarah gave him the award because he was the only guy brave enough to actually come in the SHORT SHORT Rugby Shorts!!!


Everyone Dressed up for the occasion! Even Sarah's Dog Lulu!


Mark BEGGED us to take this picture!!! I guess he has a thing for Cheerleaders!

"Save the Cheerleader! Save the World"

Happy Birthday Sarah! As always... it was a BLAST!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute costumes. Couple days and you will be here. Can't wait to see you both. Travel safely, love you both, Missy