Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2008 Election Results

So Barack Hussein Obama II is the 2008 elected President of the United States. I don't have much to say, considering I voted proudly for McCain! I just hope America receives the change we need to rebuild our country for the better.

I have nothing left to say... other than I DREADED going into work this morning, it actually made me sick to my stomach! And my fears were proven true and my worst nightmare came alive!!!



Damn Liberals in my office!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it! I just hope their honeymoon stage ends quickly and we can get down to business. Winning an election is the only accomplishment he's had so far, but it doesn't prove leadership.

Anonymous said...

We are feeling your pain here too. Could you imagine if my grandfather were still alive....holy cow he would be having a fit about this one. I can't imagine working with Obama lovers. See you in a few weeks....Love, Misst