Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Day Prep - GROOM

SATURDAY - JUNE 7, 2008
Yet another entry on the wedding... slowly but surely!

The men were cramped into a little hotel room to get ready. But they are guys... what could they possibly need?


You have NO idea, from these beautifully captured photos, that Mark was missing his pants from the tuxedo shop, and half of the groomsmen weren't even there... hahaha they were going out to breakfast ;-) Boy am I glad I found this out AFTER the wedding!

The Groomsmen went to the trouble of getting me a matching toy (female) horse... just like Mark's. It looks like the boys are having more fun with it... I'm sure it was hard to let it go!


They all look so handsome! I couldn't get over how great they all looked. They clean up nice!!!


I hope they had fun being a part of our wedding and it wasn't too much of a chore :-) Each of these men mean so much to Mark and I and I don't think we could have picked a better group of friends and family.

Thanks guys! You were AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the festivities of that weekend will be forever engraved in our minds. We had such a great time and are so glad that we could be there with you guys. See you soon.....xoxo, Missy