Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ABC Along - S, T, U

Ok... getting caught up again...

S is for:

SHAMROCK - I wear it every year on St. Patty's Day!
SNORKELING - Mark went snorkeling on our honeymoon.
SHOES - These were my wedding shoes.
SUNSET - This is the sunset right down the street from our apartment.
SURFING - Mark learned how to surf in Hawaii.
SANGRIA - Nice restaurant on the Hermosa Pier, obviously know for their Sangria.
Doug SAVANT - Doug works on Desperate Housewives with me.
SARAH & SHELLEY - They are my friends :-)
SHOTS of SAMBUCA - Mark always does shots of Sambuca when it's someones B-Day!!

T is for:

TRICYCLE - Yeah someone actually brought this to a party we went to.
TONY - Mark's older brother.
TOM - Mark's best mate from England.
TOAST - My Dad giving a toast on our wedding day.

U is for: Almost NOTHING... this was REALLY HARD

UNIVERSAL Studios - Where I work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your blog. The pictures are the best. Also, congrats on the new nephew. He is beautiful. See you soon. Love to both of you,

Missy