Friday, February 15, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY






Since I've been back to work, I've been fighting traffic every day to work... which is something I didn't miss AT ALL! So by the time I get home I'm really tired. It's hard for me to cook as much as I use to cause I don't get home till 8pm, and Mark just can't wait that long.

So yesterday was Valentine's Day and we planned on celebrating on Sunday because I had to work. But that didn't stop Mark. When I got home from work yesterday the entire apartment was spotless and smelled amazing. There were candles lit everywhere and Mark greeted me with a kiss and a glass of wine. WOW!

He cooked a big Weight Watchers meal for me! WOW! He went onto the WW website and got recipes and whipped up an amazing meal.

Chicken Sausage Salad = 5pts
Pasta Cabanara - 5 pts
Chocolate Fudge Frozen Yogurt = 2pts
Chocolate Covered Strawberries = 2pts


It was a little more than I usually eat for dinner... but it was worth every bite! After dessert he brewed me a cup of coffee and we put Godiva Cappuccino Liqueur in it!

How did I get so lucky? That boy makes me fall in love with him more and more everyday.

No comments: